TOU - Cari Lopez
You may use this product for your own personal or commercial projects, with the following restrictions:
1. You may not sell, give away or otherwise make available to any other party, the contents of this archive, either in whole or in part.
2. You may not use any part of this product in such a way that individual elements of it could be extracted and use by another. This includes placing them in tubes, psd files, png files, or on layers of any other derivative product you may create. If used in any product intended to be distributed digitally, any and all elements of this product used for such purposes must be digitally merged with other images, such as backgrounds, frames or mats.
3. You may not sell the individual elements in this product to any company for the purpose of that company using them further to create new products or to distribute in any fashion. If anyone wishes to purchase them, send them to me, and I will give you a finder's fee if any sale is made.
4. You may not use this product to mass produce any product for sale. The sale of any digital product created as a derivative of any or all images in this archive is limited to 250 copies, unless prior permission is granted. You will find me easy to get along with. Just ask. The sale of products printed or placed on any physical product is not limited in number. However, you may not just print the images as they are, or sell them on t-shirts, cups, or any other physical product. You must incorporate them into a design that is predominantly your own.
5. This product may not be used for any project or purpose which promotes discrimination or hate, or promotes the abuse of children.
6. You may not use this product to create and share these papers/elements for other designers to include in their kits.
7. You may not create and sell new products made entirely from these papers/elements.
No CU4CU useage with my products.
Any other use of this product not expressly granted is prohibited without first obtaining consent. To do so, write to me at the address below. Please feel free to send any comments or questions you may have.
Thank you for your purchase. I hope you enjoy working with it. If you make anything with it I would love to see it. I always like seeing what other people do with my creations.